Thursday 29 October 2009

Seraphine : Take 2






















Just a quick post to show the fully finished version of the Seraphine Ali has been painting for the tutorials - I think you'll agree it came out great...

What I find really interesting is how you can change the character of a miniature by highlighting and shading the face differently. Compare this one, to the Ali's original version and they look like different people.

She's also over on Coolminiornot, and just in case you want to take a really close look at the actual miniature, she's up for auction too!

cheers

mike

ps - tutorials on Vitharr coming soon...

2 comments:

Roman aka jar said...

A wonderful paintjob!

StudioMcVey said...

@David - sorry, I deleted your comment. If you want to email me I'd be happy to explain why. cheers - mike